Friday Post!
Q1 | What did you do this past week?
A1 | This past week I learned about using a blog for the first time ever. I created my own blog (Blog Link *no clickbait*) and I learned about the Super Blue Blood Moon, and wrote 4 posts on it. Before writing posts about the 3 different types of moons, I didn't even know it was going to happen on January 31! After writing posts about the types of moons, we answered a few questions about our school like was going well, or any changes we should make to make it better. We also did a post about the Australian Open and the Winter Olympics. We also predicted our grade using animated numbers and letters. I predicted mine would be an 87 - A but that is just a prediction and I am still learning how to code.
Q2 | What code did you learn this week?
A2 | Over the week I have learned lots of codes, like <div style="background: lime;"> and I learned how to make a html table and put colours in it along with animated images.
A3 | The first type of technology I depend on is power. Power is the most important thing in my opinion. We run hospital tools, computers and lots more. Power also lets me use google which is way easier than reading books. Another technology I depend on, is my phone. I don't NEED it but I WANT it and it is helpful to listen to music, look up things on google and text my friends / family.
Q4 | What is in your tech future?
A4 | In the future I would like to become a computer scientist and work on computers for people, I think learning how to use computers is good knowledge for me to know so I won't have to pay someone to fix my computer. I can also make money by fixing peoples computers, and I like working with computers ALOT. All I have to learn, is how to do everything.
Q3 | What 2 types of technology do you depend on and why?
Q4 | What is in your tech future?
A4 | In the future I would like to become a computer scientist and work on computers for people, I think learning how to use computers is good knowledge for me to know so I won't have to pay someone to fix my computer. I can also make money by fixing peoples computers, and I like working with computers ALOT. All I have to learn, is how to do everything.





No comments:
Post a Comment