Answer a few questions
Q1. Please share one or two things that is going well, that we need to keep supporting as a school.
A1. One thing that is going well at our school is our programs for sports. I like playing soccer and the boys soccer team was a fun activity to do. The activities at our school are always fun to do and to participate in. Flex is also a very great idea for students to catch up with academic classes
Q2. Please share one or two things that you think we need to look at as a school.
A1. I think one thing we need to look at as a school, is to get more electives, like French immersion, carpentry, electronics and much more.
Q1. Please share one or two things that is going well, that we need to keep supporting as a school.
A1. One thing that is going well at our school is our programs for sports. I like playing soccer and the boys soccer team was a fun activity to do. The activities at our school are always fun to do and to participate in. Flex is also a very great idea for students to catch up with academic classes
Q2. Please share one or two things that you think we need to look at as a school.
A1. I think one thing we need to look at as a school, is to get more electives, like French immersion, carpentry, electronics and much more.


No comments:
Post a Comment