Tuesday, 8 May 2018

The Long Dark - Day 3

The Long Dark - Day 3\


Q1 : How many days do you have to complete the challenge?

You have 7 days.

Task 1 : What does it take to make a fishing tackle?



    Here is the hole to start fishing. If it freezes you have to use a hatchet or knife to open it.

    Here is the fish I caught.

    What did you do today?
    Today I spent the whole day looking for a fishing hook and trying to get guts to make a line. I went and made a hook and line but forgot to make it into a tackle so I ended up going to the hut without a tackle. Luckily there was a tackle in the chest. After fishing I started the blog post and got off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Exit Interview

The Exit Interview Which assignments did you enjoy and why? I really enjoyed answering the questions, especially about the moon....