Thursday, 26 April 2018

The Long Dark - Day 1

The Long Dark Questions


Question 1. What is the challenge?
Answer 1. The challenge is called Hopeless Rescue. The objective is to recover the distress pistol from the summit of Timber Wolf Mountain and fire it from the top of the Desolation Point Lighthouse.

Question 2. What did you do today?
Answer 2. Today I first played the Long Dark, and adventured the depths of being a noob. It was definitely a different game, though it was fun. I went outside with my rifle and killed a deer and hunted rabbits.
                                                                HUNTING DEER


                                                                  HUNTING RABBITS

                                                                        SHOT DEER
I also some some birds flying in the air.
                                                                     BIRDS FLYING
I explored a little bit outside my house, but didn't go far. I found some cool rocks too!
                                                                       COOL ROCK

 I hear there are wolves in the game but luckily I was not attacked. I only died 1 time, by harvesting a dead deer for six hours. Apparently you die from hypothermia. Resulting to that, I am still a noob and still need to improve to understand the game.

Question 3. What do the different keys do for you?
Answer 3. Left click - Interact/Shoot
Right click - Place/Aim/Throw
 W - Move forward
 S - Move backwards
A - Move left
 D - Move right
 Left shift - Sprint
Left control - Crouch
 R - Reload
H - Put away Space - Radial menu Tab - Quick stats
F - Status
I - Backpack
C - Clothing
J - Journal
M - Map Escape - Pause menu 1 - Equip light source 2 - Equip weapon 3 - Drop decoy 4 - Start fire F8 - Debug screenshot
F9 - Screenshot
F10 - High resolution screenshot


                                                            KEY BINDINGS

Screenshot 1: What is in your backpack?

Screenshot 2: Place your snare

Screenshot 3: Start the wood stove


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Exit Interview

The Exit Interview Which assignments did you enjoy and why? I really enjoyed answering the questions, especially about the moon....